|Becoming an Authorized Treatment Facility:
Interested in becoming an GreenVehicleDisposal.com affiliate? Here are a few of the reasons why YOU should become the newest member of the GreenVehicleDisposal.com family!
Why should you join www.GreenVehicleDisposal.com?
It is one of the environmental and social responsibilities of the auto recycling industry to process End Of Life Vehicles. By becoming part of GreenVehicleDisposal.com you can market your present auto recycling facility to customers on this premise. Rather than appear like a ‘scrap yard’, your business will begin to look more and more like the auto recycling facility that it is. The perception among those that are not familiar with our industry is that all places that ‘process’ vehicles are the same; we have to let them know this is no longer the case. The typical ‘scrap yard’ of 10-20 years ago is fast becoming extinct and in its place is the authorized treatment facility, taking a proactive role with the preservation of the environment is emerging. Remember, although legislation governing the management of End Of Life Vehicles has not yet come into force, it is on its way, and soon.
Who is GreenVehicleDisposal.com?
A ‘national brand’ of Authorized Treatment Facilities created to service the need for the pick up and eco-friendly treatment of End Of Life Vehicles. Based on our market research, we have found that customers are a lot more likely to have their vehicles taken to and processed at sites that are known for their environmentally responsible attitudes. We market our entire business based on these findings. The screening process upholds the reputation of our network and monitoring associated with each member affiliate. Based on our reputation, we acquire the trust of our customers as GreenVehicleDisposal.com provides proof as to the destruction or deregistration of their vehicle. This factor alone is of great importance as it is based on our reputation that we are able to get a constant flow of vehicles at the right price.
What does it take to be an affiliate? Who do we want as affiliates?
We need our members to be in tune with current developments within the auto-recycling industry. Members must be committed to upholding the integrity and goals of our network. We want affiliates who are willing to learn and be cutting edge auto recyclers.
What is the need for GreenVehicleDisposal.com?
There has been great success achieved by End Of Life Vehicle Programs in the UK and Japan, just to name a few instances. But, specific to North America, there are currently a staggering number of vehicles that are going to ‘back-yard’ garages who have absolutely no credibility. Vehicles are currently left abandoned and are not processed in the correct manner. Our service ensures that all affiliates involved would have a constant flow of vehicles for processing without having to go the expensive route of auction purchasing. This is a win-win situation for those who take part, it guarantees each affiliate their share of vehicles while contributing to the betterment of the environment.
What investment is required?
We require a $200 one time set-up fee and $150/month administrative fee. Our corporate office takes your monthly $150 fee as an administrative fee for the services provided to you (not before the newly joined facility is fully set up).
The $1/1000 population fee is not applicable until the program is fully launched and vehicle programs are introduced to drive vehicles to affiliate auto recycling facilities.
What do we provide to our affiliates?
- A centralized call center as all calls are directed to 1-877-End Of Life; calls are then filtered to individual affiliates
- Marketing and public relations mediums which include marketing North America wide in the form of the web-site, web-site recognition, a national brand, promotion, and funneling of all calls through our national phone number.
- An affiliate package that includes all necessary start up materials.
- Information and strategizing.
- Constant support throughout this endeavor with the hopes of creating a partnership that will last for years to come.
What do we require from our affiliates?
Our business revolves around the management of End Of Life Vehicles in an environmentally responsive manner. Therefore, this includes de-pollution, which involves the draining, and recovery of all hazardous fluids and materials within a vehicle, to prepare a vehicle for dismantling and recycling. The de-pollution process should only take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. See our ATF Requirements page. Aside from the mechanical aspect, as an affiliate of GreenVehicleDisposal.com, you are required to:
- Be an active member of GreenVehicleDisposal.com by following all membership requirements and procedures.
- Purchase and promote all applicable GreenVehicleDisposal.com advertising mediums.
- If any training seminars/workshops were to arise that contributed to the betterment of GreenVehicleDisposal.com in terms of procedures and codes of conduct, you will attend or send a representative in your place.
- To take any opportunity to enhance the customer service, quality and reputation of GreenVehicleDisposal.com, that will directly contribute to the betterment of your institute.
- Have a 1-800 telephone number to enable corporate office to direct calls to your facility.
For more information, see our ATF Application and Regulations page.
How do I become an affiliate?
Prior to becoming an accredited Authorized Treatment Facilities (ATF), prospects must:
- First and foremost, choose the territories you wish to service!!!
- Submit a completed GreenVehicleDisposal.com application form (see our ATF Application and Regulations Page).
- This must be sent, with registration fee and submittal requirements, to:
Canadian Corporate Office
1216 Sewells Road,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M1X 1S1
US Coporate Office
3800 Highland Avenue
Niagara Falls, New York, USA 14305
- Once your application package has been received, our accreditation specialist will review the information given to ensure
GreenVehicleDisposal.com‘s minimum required standards have been met.
- Only once your package meets our requirements will your accredited status be approved. At this point, our GreenVehicleDisposal.com Authorized Treatment Facility Director will contact you and our approved Affiliate Package will be forwarded to your site shortly thereafter.
For further information regarding this procedure, see our ATF Affiliate Application and Regulations page. For further questions regarding the outlined procedure please call our toll free # 1-877-End Of Life.